Parent Information Center
Kindergarten registrations for the 2021-2022 school year begin Monday, May 17, 2021. Please contact the Parent Information Center at 617-466-5500 starting Monday, May 3, 2021 to schedule your appointment. Kindergarten registration appointments will be from Monday, May 17 through Friday, June 4, 2021. For parents that are unable to register during this period, registrations will resume Tuesday, July 6, 2021.
All registration requirements must be present the at time of your appointment:
- Please contact us at 617-466-5500 to schedule an appointment or for questions starting Monday, May 3rd.
- All Registrations are by appointment only.
- If you require a residency certification form you may stop by PIC to pick one up.
- A face covering or mask is required to enter the PIC office.
Appointments will be rescheduled if all documents are not available.If you applied for the extended day program only, parents/guardians will be contacted directly in the near future.
- Birth certificate
- Vaccinations, including lead test (recent physical no later than one year to date of registration)
- One of the following: recent utility bill, hospital letter, DTA letter, Mass Health letter, bank statement (no older than 30 days) or vehicle excise tax.
- Lease and current rent receipt if lease is older than 1 year
- Photo ID
Welcome to the Parent Information Center (PIC) at Chelsea Public Schools! PIC is the main hub of information and resources for Chelsea Public School students and their families. The PIC office is located at the Early Learning Center, via the Shurtleff Street entrance. PIC can help with the following services:
- School Registration
- Coordinator for Military Children
- Homeless Family Resources Guide - Spanish
- Migrant Family Education Program
- Supplemental Nutrition Application Program (SNAP) Assistance
If you have any questions or need information regarding the above and more, please feel free to reach out to the Parent Information Center via email or phone or you can also visit the office location during office hours. Parent Information Center staff members can speak English and Spanish.
Key Personnel Contacts
|Mass Migrant Liaison||Jennifer Fiallosfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Parent Liaison - ELC||Krishell Orellanaemail@example.com|
|Parent Liaison - Berkowitz Elementary School||Yolanda Vallesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Parent Liaison - Kelly Elementary School||Vivian Quiles||TBDemail@example.com|
|Parent Liaison - Hooks Elementary School||Johnny Giraldofirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Parent Liaison - Sokolowski Elementary School||Alexa Fernandez-Mejia||(617) 466-5322||TBDMejiaa@chelseaschools.com|
|Parent Liaison - Clark Ave Middle School||Marlene Garciaemail@example.com|
|Parent Liaison - Browne Middle School||Zuleima Perezfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Parent Liaison - High School||Jay Velezemail@example.com|
|Parent Liaison - Wright Middle School||Gina Arzola||(617) firstname.lastname@example.org|
Parent Information Center
Daniel Mojica, Director
Irosca Murillo, Assistant Director
99 Hawthorne Street (Early Learning Center, Shurtleff St. entrance)
Chelsea, MA 02150